segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

back to good texts

" I know  what you did last summer"

"My holidays started when school was over. At the beginning it was cool but after a few days, my friends went to different plaves and activities and I soon became alone all day, and there was no one to be with.
Then the great day came. I went to Benidorm, in Spain. The trip was a bit tiring as I went by bus, for fourteen long hours, but when I got there all the tireness disappeared and the only thing I wanted was to dive in the beautiful sea. But before that, we had to go to the hotel to leave our bags there. The hotel was really nice, the rooms were cosy and the bar had many great games like: Wii, darts, billiards, etc
In the following days, we went to the beach or to the swimming-pool and at night we went out for long seaside walks in the avenues.The streets there were crowded by thousands of foreign people.
This year, my holidays were a bit different from what they use to be."

A text written by: A.N.(from year 8)

Sem comentários: