quarta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2009

Bons textos - 9º ano (nivel 5)

Define discrimination:

Aluno 1) "Is a exemple the discrimination is racism, in one faime the discrimination much bad my I'm against her because I think were be the colour different don't care tell were to be discriminate"

Aluno 2) "The discrimination is a forme of hert the people more indefise with word's not beautiful. The homophobia is a type of discrimination that is against the people african, the buling is a discrimination more used in the school the "big children's" hert verbuly or fisicaly the children's indefises, the people gay ans lesbians to are discrimination. I find that discrimination a stuped forme of demostrary simentalys because we need the wold people and wold people need we."

Aluno 3) "Racism is a discrimination is fur a human black e big une white is fur + I rase Africana is rase Indiana"

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
O que vale é que é carnaval e ninguém leva a mal!!!!

Sem comentários: