sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2009

Não há quem resista!

Procura-se tradutor para estes dois textos cujo tema era: What do you like most at school"

Texto 1 - My school is big. Where is very much is friends. My school is a 3 building. Where we floor in the building in my friends. My teachers is a very ggod is also (sometimes). My subjects favourite is a ET; EV; Education physical and Moral. Voltando in my school, I like in school on sometimes. An lunch is a middy e temos two hores the lunch. Quase todos we usually a school bay. We temos interactive boards in school. E é assim my school.
Texto 2- My school name is EB 2,3 /S ... is in pavilhões on A,B,C in cantin is salle is aule et elevan is 16th table 31 chair in door in four janelas. in table bitoin door. in salle deran is un secretarion du teacher. in individualy un table. in 7º ano tem 25 friends. is não sou muito boa a Englis, his a todas as disciplinas
Fin!!
Bom e está tudo dito, não acham?

Sem comentários: