quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2008

Outros exemplos

Pensavam que eu escolhera aquela composição porque era a única???
Aqui estão então mais uns exemplos:

" My is name Paul Moris. My am Age 12. It's is Place of birth New York. My favourite food am fish and chips, my is favourite singer Leona Louis. My is Parents and two sisters. Its a small house in the countryside. Its bikes formula 1 its is dislikes Playing chess."

"My is name Paul is surname Moris is a Age am twelve. My Place of birth New Youk is occupqtion and student. Favourite food is Fish and chipsand favourite is Leona louis singer. I and family Parents and two sister, is leves in A small house in the countrysid. Likes Formula 1 an Dislikes playing chess."

"her name is Paul Moris, he 12 hirls old, Place of birthe is New York, he occupation is student, he favorite food is fishe an chips, Favorrit siger is Leona Louis, Her Family is Parents and two sisters, Lives is A small house in te countryside Likes is Formula 1, Dislikes is Playing chess ."

ETC , ETC, ETC

Sem comentários: